BGM Pro SC F1 Sport Front Shock Absorber in Black 240mm - Vespa PX T5
Infinitely adjustable in height. This allows the height of the vehicle to be adjusted on both axles. This allows the front to be lowered or the rear to be raised without having to change the pre-load, which is so important for the negative spring travel. The front shock absorber can be infinitely adjusted between 240mm and 220mm height.
- infinitely variable adjustment of spring preload
- sporty-harmonious acting damping technology
- individually height adjustable (20mm)
Incl. enclosed ABE and adjustment instructions.
Combining perfect workmanship, high material quality and ABE approval. Despite their high load capacity, the dampers are very light, as they are made of high-strength CNC aluminum and have an outstanding surface protection of hard anodized.
The front dampers are 15mm shorter than standard suspension struts and thus lower the vehicle front. This benefits driving stability, top speed and, last but not least, looks. In addition, the swing arm angle is reduced, which improves the response of the damper. The resulting greater caster stabilizes the handling at higher speeds.
- with KBA test mark / ABE (TÜV/Dekra demonstration required)
- high-strength aluminium, CNC machined
- hard anodised surfaces for optimum protection
- sporty, harmonious damping technology
- high-quality components for long service life
- solid 12,5 mm piston rod
- ready-to-install complete solution
Free postage on all UK orders