BGM Pro MRB RT Race Tour 225 Cylinder Kit - Lambretta TV SX GP 200
The RT225 kit is designed by Mark Broadhurst for fast road use. Once fitted, the engines are easy to ride and feel like an original Innocenti Lambretta engine but with double the power of a standard 200 cc engine.
The kit is easy to fit and comes with all the needed studs, washers, gaskets and so on.Features:
- Ceramic plated alloy barrel
- Four fixings of exhaust stub
- 200 cc inlet stud spacing on small and large block barrels
- Italian made (Meteor) piston kit with running-in coating (195cc =Ø65mm, 225cc =Ø70mm)
- Two 1 mm piston rings (made in Italy)
- Fully CNC machined anti warp head made from billet alloy with recess into bore and four additional fixing screws (8 fixings in total). Made in Germany.
- Compression ratio for highest reliability
- Porting spec for high powered touring with lots of torque and wide power band
- Improved fuel economy saves money paying for the kit long term
- Improved casting thickness around the cylinder head and base gasket, so it can be easily tuned
Free postage on all UK orders