BGM Pro CNC Shock Absorber Upper Mounts in Silver - Lambretta LI SX TV GP
BGM Chassis upgrade for Lambretta
If you want to adapt the fork of your Lambretta to today's engine performance and the high demands of a modern chassis, you need high-quality damping components.
BGM offers excellent, multi-adjustable shock absorbers.
So that these can also be attached to forks without mounting points for shock absorbers, BGM offers screw-on brackets made of high-strength, anodised aluminium. The CNC milled parts are simply screwed together at the fork and form a high-strength, solid assembly base due to the precise manufacturing. In addition to the BGM shock absorbers, all other shock absorbers available on the market can also be mounted on these. The different widths of the shock absorber eyes are adjusted using the compensating washers supplied.
- Forklinks with shock mount or alternatively brackets for bottom shock are required (see accessories)
- The distance between the mounting points (center-Middle) should be 218-220mm
- Align the damper parallel to the direction of travel (inclined mounting pushes the silent rubber sideways out of its guide)
- Suitable for installation widths of 14,16 and 18mm:
- 14mm: Casa Lambretta / FA Italia (+ 2 discs)
- 16mm: BGM (+1 disc)
- 18mm: ScootRS (0 washers)
- Fastening of screws 12 - 14Nm
- The screws are secured by one curved spring washer each under the screw head
- Make sure that both parts are installed parallel
Free postage on all UK orders