BGM Classic Reinforced Tyre 3.50 x 10 - Vespa Lambretta
New for 2020!
Tyres are without any doubt one of the most important components of our scooters. It gives the contact to the road and is therefore not only responsible for safety but also for the fun factor. The goal was to develop a tyre that runs through bends and roundabouts when it is wet as you would ride in the dry! Coupled with the needs required for today's engine outputs, there was only one way: a completely new development!
Two things are determining the driving behaviour of a tyre: the rubber compound and the structure of the tyre. The bgm tyres are constructed without any compromises and produced in Germany. All of the innovations from recent tyre technology have been incorporated into our tyres. The specially coordinated material mix with high silica compound ensures excellent grip in dry and wet conditions. The extremely stable carcass ensures perfect straight running and excellent line fidelity during fast cornering. Tyres are usually simply pressed into shape from a layer of rubber. The bgm tyres are significantly more complex to produce and consist of several layers to create the perfect tyre that meets the highest requirements and have the highest speed release on the market.
- Approval up to 180 km/h (Sport) and up to 150 km/h (Classic) are ideal for powerful engines and in some cases need at the MOT.
- Additional REINFORCED marking.
- Extremely strong carcass for perfect directional stability and excellent line stability on fast cornering.
- V-shaped instead of U-shaped. The tyre tilts better into corners and offers more contact area in lean angles.
- Specially formulated Silica compound for excellent grip in dry and wet conditions.
- 100 % Made in Germany.
The bgm Classic profile is a tribute to the tyres that has been chosen for many Vespas and the Lambretta as original equipment tyres. Thus it perfectly combines a timeless classic profile with the tyre technology of the 21st century.
Free postage on all UK orders over £50