SIP Digital Speedo / Rev Counter in White - Lambretta LI SX TV GP Series 3
Update your Lambretta with the SIP digital speedo, a classic style identical to the looks and dimensions of the original Italian speedos but with digital accuracy. Easy to install with full instructions on fitting supplied.
The speedo is run on 12V AC/DC and requires no battery. To adjust and scroll through the functions on the electronic display a small button is included, which can be easily and inconspicuously located beneath the scooters existing light switch.The functions of the SIP Rev counter/Speedometer 2.0:
- Analogue rev counter up to 12 or 14000 rpm, according to model.
- digitally rev counter: rpm up to 14000 rpm
- Maximum rpm
- As an alternative to an analogue rev counter, the speedometer needle can also display maximum speeds of up 140 kph/mph
- digitally displayed speed: 199 kph or 140 mph
- Maximum speed
- Temperature: 250°C or 32-482°F for cylinder head or cooling water temperature, a temperature sensor for the spark plug is also included in the delivery.
- Maximum temperature
- Time. (except V50 Ø 48mm)
- Maximum total measurable distance travelled: 99999 km or miles.
- Adjustable total journey distance
- 'A' and 'B' stage distance extended to 9999,9 km or miles.
- 'A' and 'B' stage time 99,59 h.
- Average 'A' and 'B' stage speed 199 kph or 140 mph.
- Five back-light brightness setting
- Fuel reserve warning
Free postage on all UK orders